At Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:58:11 -0500, Marvin Doyley wrote: > > [1 ] > > (setq org-reverse-note-order t) does not seem to work properly with > org-capture-templates > > It seems to append my TODO or notes at the end rather at the > beginning. Does anybody know what I am doing wrong ? Not sure about this variable, but you might try the property :prepend in the capture template: C-h v org-capture-templates RET The rest of the entry is a property list of additional options. Recognized properties are: :prepend Normally newly captured information will be appended at the target location (last child, last table line, last list item...). Setting this property will change that. HTH, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de