* Keep URLs from automagically turning into links in HTML export?
@ 2010-12-13 14:43 Uriel Avalos
From: Uriel Avalos @ 2010-12-13 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Suppose you have the following org file:

* Hello World
http://testlink.com

How do you keep that URL from auto-magically turning into an HTML anchor (<a href="http://testlink.com>http://testlink.com</a>) in the export?

* Re: Keep URLs from automagically turning into links in HTML export?
@ 2010-12-13 15:02 ` Oscar Carlsson
       [not found]   ` <83zks9zn1o.fsf@yahoo.it>
From: Oscar Carlsson @ 2010-12-13 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Uriel Avalos <amscopub-mail@yahoo.com> writes:

> Suppose you have the following org file:
>
> * Hello World
> http://testlink.com
>
> How do you keep that URL from auto-magically turning into an HTML
> anchor (<a href="http://testlink.com>http://testlink.com</a>) in the
> export?

In case I would only want the URL like it is, I would monospace it, like
=http://testlink.com=. I like to keep it simple.

Oscar

* Re: Re: Keep URLs from automagically turning into links in HTML export?
@ 2010-12-13 15:41   ` Giovanni Ridolfi
       [not found]   ` <83zks9zn1o.fsf@yahoo.it>
From: Giovanni Ridolfi @ 2010-12-13 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oscar Carlsson; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Oscar Carlsson <oscar.carlsson@gmail.com> writes:

> Uriel Avalos <amscopub-mail@yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> Suppose you have the following org file:
>>
>> * Hello World
>> http://testlink.com
>>
>> How do you keep that URL from auto-magically turning into an HTML
>> anchor (<a href="http://testlink.com>http://testlink.com</a>) in the
>> export?
>>
> In case I would only want the URL like it is, I would monospace it, like
> =http://testlink.com=. I like to keep it simple.

[[ ][http://testlink.com]]
exports as:

Giovanni

@ 2010-12-13 17:56     ` Uriel Avalos
       [not found]     ` <20101213125646.581b9e92amscopub-mail@yahoo.com@dove.localdomain>
From: Uriel Avalos @ 2010-12-13 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giovanni Ridolfi, emacs-orgmode

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:53:55 +0100
Giovanni Ridolfi <giovanni.ridolfi@yahoo.it> wrote:

> Oscar Carlsson <oscar.carlsson@gmail.com> writes:
>
> Uriel, if you reply please, CC the list,:
>
> emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
>
> I sent a reply to Oscar's post to the list, but Oscar did not
> include you :-/, that's why I'm writing directly to you.
>
> > Uriel Avalos <amscopub-mail@yahoo.com> writes:
> >.
> >> Suppose you have the following org file:
> >>,
> >> * Hello World
> >> http://testlink.com
> >>
> >> How do you keep that URL from auto-magically turning into an HTML
> >> anchor (<a href="http://testlink.com>http://testlink.com</a>) in the
> >> export?
> >>
> > In case I would only want the URL like it is, I would monospace it, like
> > =http://testlink.com=. I like to keep it simple.
>
> [[ ][http://testlink.com]]
> exports as:

> Giovanni

Thanks for the reply.

Actually, is there some (per file) setting that disables that feature
all together? The context is a mathML macro that has a URL in the attribute:

#MACRO: mathml @<math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">

I could use a BEGIN_HTML block but these are meant to be inline, so I have to use @ to escape the html. Unfortunately, the above macro gets exported as

@$lt;math xmlns="<a href="http://...">http://....</a>"&gt;

which is not the intended result.

@ 2011-02-11 10:28       ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-02-11 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Uriel Avalos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Uriel,

Uriel Avalos <amscopub-mail@yahoo.com> writes:

> Actually, is there some (per file) setting that disables that feature
> all together?

1. Write a function that convert [[1][2]] into [[][2]] (deleting the
   link in the first brackets)

2. Add this function to `org-export-preprocess-final-hook'

HTH,

--
 Bastien