Carsten Dominik writes: > Sure, please make a patch! > > - Carsten > > On 7.10.2011, at 17:22, John J Foerch wrote: > >> Hello, >> >> I wonder if a format code could be added for org-log-note-headings that >> allows the insertion of a short timestamp (without clock time). The use >> case for this is that I log state changes of to-do items, but the >> precise time of the state change is usually more information than I want >> to record. >> >> Thank you >> >> -- >> John Foerch >> >> Okay, here it is. This patch adds %d and %D, the capitalized form for an active timestamp, corresponding to %t and %T. The reason I thought of 'd' as the code is the mnemonic "date". -- John Foerch