* why was makefile changed to produce this?
@ 2011-10-18  5:02 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-10-18  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Script started on Tue 18 Oct 2011 12:55:27 AM EDT
jude@stmarys:~/org-mode$ make \b^[[K\b^[[K\b^[[K\b^[[K\b^[[Ksudo make install-info
(cd doc && makeinfo --no-split org.texi -o org)
/bin/sh: 1: makeinfo: not found
make: *** [doc/org] Error 127
jude@stmarys:~/org-mode$ exit
exit

Script done on Tue 18 Oct 2011 12:56:00 AM EDT

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
If I got a nickel for every message I've already sent supporting Microsoft
Windows and its applications I'd have enough to retire on comfortably no
matter what the stock market did.

* Re: why was makefile changed to produce this?
@ 2011-10-18  8:27 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-10-18  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

My bad, I was missing texinfo package and thought that had already been
installed.  Once that got installed, everything works as well as it did
earlier this year.  If I knew what path that error took, I'd write what
might be a better error message for it asking for the texinfo package to
be installed.