* Pre-reserving options for scheduling ala doodle
@ 2011-11-14 11:55 Olivier Berger
From: Olivier Berger @ 2011-11-14 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi.

I'd like to be able to mark several possible scheduling options for
meetings, in a way similar to what can be done in Doodle or similar
tools, with Org.

That would be useful so that I remember that I've potentially announced
my availability to different people for the same time frame, and that in
case one option's schedule is confirmed, I can notify others that I'm no
longer available.

How would you manage that in org-mode ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER
Ingenieur Recherche - Dept INF

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-11-14 12:50 UTC | newest]