Dear Takaaki, I have been playing with your org tree slide mode. I really like it. It didn't quite do what I wanted so I have played around with it. I've made a couple of simple changes which you may wish to consider incorporating. Specifically, I have added two hooks, one run just before playing the slide show and one run when the slide show is stopped. This allows me to, for instance, turn off flyspell mode, increase the text scale etc. for the actual slide show but revert these back after I am finished showing the slides. I realise that the play hook may duplicate the mode-hook you already had defined but I couldn't get the latter to work. It turns out that there was a typographical error in =org-tree-slide-mode= in that it tried to run the wrong hook (=org-mode-slide-mode-hook= instead of =org-tree-slide-mode-hook=) but I only figured that out once I had added my own hooks. I have fixed that error as well but decided to leave the hooks in place for the moment (I have to work on an actual talk now...). Please see attached the slightly modified version of your code and an example slide show which shows a couple of example hooks. Please feel free to incorporate any of the changes you wish, if any. Thanks for an excellent little tool that is proving to be very useful to me! eric -- : Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D : in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3d-874-gf11acc