* Collaborating with TODO lists and clocks.
@ 2013-04-28 18:30 Gareth Smith
From: Gareth Smith @ 2013-04-28 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

Does anyone use org to collaborate on task lists? It seems to me that it
would be very natural to put a tasks.org file into a VCS repo, claim a
task by changing its status from TODO to IN_PROGRESS (and committing
that change), work, then mark as DONE at the end.

That's all awesome - but what if you're also using org to clock your
working time?

I /think/ what I want might be some way of syncing a $VCS_PATH/tasks.org
with $HOME/orgs/project_1_tasks.org such that all non-clock data is
synced, but clock data is ignored by the sync. That way several of us
can keep our own private clock data, and share only what we care about -
the data on what needs doing.

Does such a thing exist?

Alternatively, am I wrong about what I think I want? Is there a better
workflow I should be thinking about adopting?

Thanks!

Gareth.