Glenn Morris writes: Hi Glenn, Thanks for this detailled report. May I ask how you did you tests? I can't find cus-test.el in my Emacs. I've attached a diff patch where I fix some of this. > Package: org-mode > > cus-test.el suggests the following variables may have incorrect > custom :types. (There may be some false positives.) > This refers to Org mode in current Emacs trunk. > > Eg, org-footnote-auto-adjust does not have "nil" as an option. > org-refile-target-verify-function It's a function with no function by default and I don't know how to fix it. Should we use '(choice function nil)? > org-icalendar-combined-description Seems fine to me. > org-link-frame-setup Patched (I've only interferred the functions name could VM users confirmed that they are correct). > org-export-with-archived-trees Patched. > org-bibtex-prefix It's suppose to be a string and after a quick look at the code I think it's safe to set it to nil but I'm not sure. > org-log-note-headings Patched. > org-structure-template-alist Patched. > org-export-html-postamble-format I think it's named `org-html-postamble-format' in master. The docstring and the type talks about an alist but the default value is not. I don't know which one is correct (the default value or the description). > org-get-priority-function Same problem than `org-refile-target-verify-function'. > org-export-odt-content-template-file Now `org-odt-content-template-file', the type is a file but the default value is nil. Should we use '(choice file nil)? > org-export-latex-quotes I couldn't find this variable in master. > org-export-html-toplevel-hlevel Now `org-html-toplevel-hlevel' and it doesn't seem to be wrong. > org-agenda-ndays The type is an integer but the default value is nil. Should we use '(choice integer nil)? I've just seen Carsten's mail so I'll stop here. > org-export-initial-scope > org-plantuml-jar-path > org-export-blocks-witheld > org-make-link-description-function > org-export-html-postamble > org-babel-lob-files > org-agenda-export-html-style > org-clock-heading-function > org-show-notification-handler > org-agenda-custom-commands > org-beamer-outline-frame-options > org-agenda-day-face-function > org-use-fast-tag-selection > org-export-docbook-xsl-fo-proc-command > org-link-translation-function > org-export-docbook-xslt-stylesheet > org-export-docbook-xslt-proc-command > org-columns-modify-value-for-display-function > org-export-html-preamble-format > org-agenda-auto-exclude-function > org-export-docbook-doctype > org-wl-namazu-default-index > org-agenda-inactive-leader > org-export-ascii-underline > org-sparse-tree-default-date-type > org-footnote-auto-adjust > org-protocol-default-template-key