John Hendy writes: > I was just completely baffled for about 5-10 straight minutes as to > why my block was not producing a results section with my generated > graphics file from an R block. > > I kept double checking my header options one by one despite having > simply copied/pasted/modified it from a previous working block. Turns > out it appears that #+name has a character limit! > > This (on Org-mode version 8.0.2 (release_8.0.2-65-g1e32d7)), doesn't work: > > #+name: improvement-treatment > > It appears the name can be 20 characters long (the above is 21). > I don't think there is any name length limit. The attached example works for me, and exports w/o problem to HTML. Maybe I'm not using the block in the same way as you, but I'm pretty confident there is no name limit and your problem probably lies elsewhere.