* problem with agenda view?
@ 2013-06-20  1:48 kevinbanjo
From: kevinbanjo @ 2013-06-20  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

i create this little org file:https://pastebin.sabayon.org/pastie/12827

and I try and do an agenda view showing todos, or showing one of the tags,
and all I get is this:

Global list of TODO items of type: ALL
Available with `N r': (0)[ALL]

What's wrong?
--
-Kevin
------------

* Re: problem with agenda view?
@ 2013-06-20  4:43 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2013-06-20  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

kevinbanjo <kevinbanjo@gmail.com> writes:

> i create this little org file:https://pastebin.sabayon.org/pastie/12827

You should have pasted the file into your mail: quicker for you, quicker
for us.

> and I try and do an agenda view showing todos, or showing one of the
> tags, and all I get is this:
>
> Global list of TODO items of type: ALL
> Available with `N r': (0)[ALL]
>
> What's wrong?

The agenda is constructed from the files in org-agenda-files: you have
to add the file to it. There are a few ways to do that, so you want
to read the doc string of the variable:

C-h v org-agenda-files RET
--
Nick