Hi, When the lists with spaces in some (but not all) elements are exported to HTML, they result in unattractive spacing. This is due to the use of paragraph tags in some list elements, which cause large spaces between some list elements but no spaces between others. I believe something should be done to ensure consistent spacing in the HTML export of list elements. I'd suggest that every list element should be wrapped in a paragraph tag, but maybe a different solution is more appropriate. For example, the following Org-mode.