On Monday, 15 Sep 2014 at 19:23, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: [...] > Another option would be getting a mini home server that sits in a closet > and is always on. That solves the BitTorrent Sync problem, and you'll > suddenly find it's good for a bunch of other stuff as well: backups, > music, printing, other torrents, LAN filesharing... > > Both options are annoying in their own way, but once you've got > something up and running, you'll be pleased! +1 I use git to store all my org files to my own server. I use an old netbook as the personal cloud server. Works like a charm! You can also buy dedicated units from many companies, including Western Digital for instance. -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-320-gb5c9de