* Is it possible to export Org properties as ODT user defined fields?
@ 2014-09-22 23:27 Kevin D. Robbins
From: Kevin D. Robbins @ 2014-09-22 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I would like to export some Org document properties as ODT user defined
fields for use in ODT templates.  For example, it would be great if
something like

#+ODT_FIELD: FOO:17 BAR:"Hello, world!"

in the Org document exported the following user defined fields in the
content.xml.

<text:user-field-decls>
        <text:user-field-decl office:value-type="float" office:value="17"
text:name="FOO"/>
        <text:user-field-decl office:value-type="string"
office:string-value="Hello, world!" text:name="BAR"/>
</text:user-field-decls>

Is this currently possible?

Best Regards,

Kevin

* Re: Is it possible to export Org properties as ODT user defined fields?
@ 2014-09-27 21:23 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2014-09-27 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin D. Robbins; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

"Kevin D. Robbins" <krobbins@alumni.princeton.edu> writes:

> I would like to export some Org document properties as ODT user defined
> fields for use in ODT templates.  For example, it would be great if
> something like
>
> #+ODT_FIELD: FOO:17 BAR:"Hello, world!"
>
> in the Org document exported the following user defined fields in the
> content.xml.
>
> <text:user-field-decls>
>         <text:user-field-decl office:value-type="float" office:value="17"
> text:name="FOO"/>
>         <text:user-field-decl office:value-type="string"
> office:string-value="Hello, world!" text:name="BAR"/>
> </text:user-field-decls>
>
> Is this currently possible?

You can generate this using macros (for simple cases) or Babel. In both
cases, you need to generate an export block containing the desired
output:

  #+begin_odt
  <text:user-field-decls>
  </text:user-field-decls>