* [bug, org-entities.el] \sup and ox
@ 2015-01-20 14:13 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-01-20 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Related to org-entities.el.

In html \sup becomes ⊂ (because of ⊃ I presume).  In LaTeX-math \sup
is the supremum symbol, sup, and \subset is ⊂.  The issue arise when using
org-entities in documents with math.

There's other problems like this, e.g. \check (which puts a v on top of
another symbol) vs \checkmark.

I would like to remove at least sup from org-entities.el, but I'm biased.
This breaks compatibility, so we should thread carefully here.  Any
thoughts?

Cheers,
Rasmus

--
This is the kind of tedious nonsense up with which I will not put

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-01-20 14:13 UTC | newest]