From: torys.anderson@gmail.com (Tory S. Anderson)
To: "Peter Münster" <pmlists@free.fr>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: org-clock-select-task: how does it work?
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 10:42:08 -0500	[thread overview]

Ah; nice potential functionality hiding there. Unfortunately, although it prompts me for a task, it just ends up clocking me in to whatever task is at point in the current buffer (probably the same behavior you are getting with problem #3); the practical result is the same as C-c C-x TAB. Has this ever worked correctly?

I don't see any duplicates in the list. And I assume you're right with problem #1, but since my sessions usually span days or weeks I don't have any problem with that.