* org-clock-persistence-insinuate not working anymore (25.0.5)
@ 2015-05-23 20:08 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2015-05-23 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

I've been using the following code for several months to make it easy to clock back in to my frequent tasks as I track my time usage:

(org-clock-persistence-insinuate)
(setq org-clock-persist t)

A few days ago I updated emacs to the dev master and my clock is no longer persisting; the list of recent tasks is perpetually "nil". Any ideas on how to fix this, or what happened?

* Re: org-clock-persistence-insinuate not working anymore (25.0.5)
@ 2015-05-25 14:18 ` Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2015-05-25 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

How about any suggestions on how to debug this, since it isn't actually throwing any errors (and I'm a novice emacs-debugger)? The tasks  list will contain "interrupted task" and "recent task" but none of the actual task names. (this comes from passing a single arg to org-clock-in)

@ 2015-05-25 18:39   ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2015-05-25 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tory S. Anderson; +Cc: orgmode list