On 2015-05-30 Sat 01:09, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Titus von der Malsburg writes: > >> Yes, I saw this thread after sending the previous email. According to >> `org-latex-text-markup-alist', protectedtexttt should be used, which >> seems like a good-enough solution for this problem. But for some reason >> that doesn’t happen. > > It happens. However, verbatim is =...= whereas ~...~ is code. The former > uses protectedtexttt while the latter uses \verb. Huh, ~code~ is translated to \verb and =verbatim= is translated to \texttt (plus escaping of some special characters)? If \verb is used at all, shouldn’t it be generated by =verbatim= instead of by ~code~? > Note that we could do better anyway and switch command depending on > context. Yes, I suppose anything is better than producing malformed LaTeX. Titus