I'm working on an org-mode file about cancer which is 945.1kb, is converted to a tex file of 1.0mb and a pdf of 2.0mb with 505 pages. The conversion is done through this code snippet '(global-set-key (kbd "s-#") 'org-latex-export-to-latex)'. There is no problem with the conversion to tex or conversion to pdf. However, the org-mode file is increasingly slowing down and becoming difficult to move about within the file, and also enter new information within it. How then can I speed it up within the org file please? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian 8.4, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 25.0.95