Rasmus writes: > Sharon Kimble writes: > >> I'm having great difficulties in getting minitocs appearing in my chapters. This is my preamble - > > Not quite answering your question, but did you try to use titletoc? > > * Chapter > > #+TOC: headlines 1 local > > Note that the package has to be loaded before hyperref. See also the > manual under "Table of contents". > Thanks for this Rasmus. I did try using 'titletoc' which didn't give such nice output as 'minitoc', so I set about finding out what the minitoc problem was. Under TeX-live 2016 my document compiled perfectly with all 24 of its minitocs, but it failed under TeX-live 2017. So I've sent a bug report to the newsgroup that it only compiles 'doc.maf', 'doc.mtc' and 'doc.mtc0' and nothing else. So hopefully it will soon be fixed. Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.0.7