Hello all, increasingly, I need URL and DOI BiBTeX entries to cite particular types of publications. Some BiBTeX styles now recognise these but the current BiBTeX exporter in org does not export these. I have added :url and :doi entries to the list of optional entries to export when present to a selection of the publication types. I think this is not a breaking change but who knows... -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-571-gc591be : Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096