Hi Bastien, > Not later than a few hours ago, I removed several ob-* files: > > > (ob-svgbob.el should not go in org-contrib, though, because the > org-contrib repo is for unmaintained libraries.) > > I suggest you maintain ob-svgbob.el as a contributed library to > GNU ELPA () to help people find it. See the > instructions here: > > Thanks for taking a look at this. In light of your response I’m wondering about the ob-* inclusion criteria. I recall when removal was being discussed the concerns being with ob-* libraries that were some combination of: ⁃ Too niche ⁃ Being actively maintained Which is why I thought SVGBob could be a good fit, as it’s a small useful general-purpose tool that only takes ~50 lines of code for a library (and so I’d be quite happy to maintain) and IMO fits in nicely with Org. Would you mind elaborating a bit more on your thoughts on what makes an ob-* library a good fit for Org or not? All the best, Timothy