* Worg footnotes
@ 2021-10-03  1:44 Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2021-10-03  1:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Aloha all,

Worg footnotes are oddly formatted for me.  I see the footnote
number on one line, then the footnote on the next line, like so:

1
Gnuplot manual downloads:
http://www.gnuplot.info/documentation.html

Do others see this, as well?  Is there a fix?

All the best,
Tom
--
Thomas S. Dye
https://tsdye.online/tsdye

* Re: Worg footnotes
@ 2021-10-03  5:41 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2021-10-03  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas S. Dye; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Thomas,

"Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.online> writes:

> Worg footnotes are oddly formatted for me.

This should be fixed now.

See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-gnuplot.html

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Worg footnotes
@ 2021-10-03  6:08   ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2021-10-03  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: Org Mode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> "Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.online> writes:
>
>> Worg footnotes are oddly formatted for me.
>
> This should be fixed now.
>
> See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-gnuplot.html
>
> Thanks!

Nice.  Thanks!