Hi Bhavin, > Confirmed > > I was able to reproduce this with the latest main branch. It works fine with > attributes like this: > > #+attr_org: :width 500px > > And the 9.5 tag does not have this bug, so I think this might be related to > recent changes to image width. Adding Timothy to CC who worked on those > changes. Thanks for confirming and the CC, hopefully it’s not what I did 😅, but that’s what the bugfix branch is for. I’ll try to have a look within the next week or so, but I’m unfortunately busy over the next ~month so I can’t make any grantees. All the best, Timothy