Hello all, TL;DR: how can I format the suggestions listed by selectrum when I ask to insert a citation with org-cite-insert? Longer version: I use selectrum a my completion engine together with marginalia. This works very well for most selections I wish to make. However, for org-cite, the display has the author list truncated (to 25 characters; screenshot image attached, assuming it doesn't get removed by the mailing list server) and the search only appears to consider the truncated text. The result is that if I am looking for a paper by an author (say Kitchin ;-)) who is not one of the first few authors on a particular publication, I won't be able to find that particular publication (sorry John). I have no idea which bit of the tool chain does the formatting/truncation or whether I can make the search ignore the truncated information. I hope somebody has some suggestions. I started looking at bibtex-completions, which does mention org-cite (at least in the most recent version), but none of the configuration suggestions seems to have any effect. Any pointers welcome! Thank you, eric -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60, Org release_9.5-149-g781080 : Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096