From: Alessandro Bertulli <alessandro.bertulli96@gmail.com>
To: bdarcus@gmail.com
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Org-cite/Citar cannot recognize neither biblatex nor natbib
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 15:32:34 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks, I'll mail to mr Collins to inform him then. Thank you all for
your help!

Last thing: I heard that the citation part of the manual is still
undocumented. Is this right? If so, do you think what we discovered
(especially about manually requiring libraries) may be useful? May I
help?

Thank you,
Alessandro