Ihor Radchenko writes: > What will happen with users who customized `org-babel-clojure-backend' > to 'nbb in the past? They would have gotten an error. I changed it now that 'nbb backend is still allowed in a clojure source block but it will internally treated as ClojureScript. >> +(defcustom org-babel-clojurescript-backend >> + (cond >> + ((or (executable-find "nbb") (executable-find "npx")) 'nbb) >> + ((featurep 'cider) 'cider) >> + (t nil)) >> + "Backend used to evaluate Clojure code blocks." > > This docstring is exactly the same with `org-babel-clojure-backend'. > What is the difference? > I think ""Backend used to evaluate ClojureScript code blocks." will be > more clear. I feel that other docstrings may also need to be clarified > depending whether they affect Clojure or ClojureScript blocks. I changed the docstrings to always mention either Clojure or ClojureScript. I'm open for more improvements/suggestions. Attached a new patch. Thanks, Daniel