* No indentation for all paragraph
@ 2009-05-11 13:47 Jan Buchal
From: Jan Buchal @ 2009-05-11 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

Hello,

is it possible set for all document that all paragraphs will be without
indentation?

I have many headings with short text for example:

* level 1

first paragraph

Second paragraph

** level 1.1

first paragraph

Second paragraph

etc...

and I would like have all these paragraphs indented to the left without
a space

Thanks

thanks

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008

* Re: No indentation for all paragraph
@ 2009-05-12  9:32 Giovanni Ridolfi
From: Giovanni Ridolfi @ 2009-05-12  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose, Jan Buchal; +Cc: Bastien, Org-mode ml

> Sebastian Rose <sebastian_rose@gmx.de>
> writes:
>
>     SR> Try
>
>     SR> \setlength{\parindent}{0em}
>
> Yes, it works fine for PDf but if I want export the same
> file to HTML
> then in HTML file is this latex command displayed. Is it
> possible say
> that this line has not be exported to HTML?

what about

#+BEGIN_LaTeX
\setlength{\parindent}{0em}
#+END_LaTeX