* BUG-Resume clock on startup
@ 2009-07-07 23:25 Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-07-07 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Carsten,

I have a monthly repeated task (Archive tasks) that has lots of old
clock time on it currently but has never been marked DONE since the
creation of the property LAST_REPEAT_TIME.  If this task is clocking
when Emacs exits and you restart emacs and answer Yes to continue the
clock - the modeline has the total time for the parent task (151:04
instead of the total time for this task (5:04).  If I clock the task in
again the modeline is correct.

I can provide more information if you need it.

Regards,
Bernt

* Re: BUG-Resume clock on startup
@ 2009-07-08  0:07 ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-07-08  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bernt Hansen <bernt@norang.ca> writes:

> I have a monthly repeated task (Archive tasks) that has lots of old
> clock time on it currently but has never been marked DONE since the
> creation of the property LAST_REPEAT_TIME.  If this task is clocking
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^
            The property is LAST_REPEAT not LAST_REPEAT_TIME

@ 2009-07-08  4:56 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-07-08  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Jul 8, 2009, at 1:25 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> I have a monthly repeated task (Archive tasks) that has lots of old
> clock time on it currently but has never been marked DONE since the
> creation of the property LAST_REPEAT_TIME.  If this task is clocking
> when Emacs exits and you restart emacs and answer Yes to continue the
> clock - the modeline has the total time for the parent task (151:04
> instead of the total time for this task (5:04).  If I clock the task
> in
> again the modeline is correct.

I don't think this can be avoided for a transition period, until each
such tasks has the new property.

O course you can go to all these tasks and add the LAST_REPEAT
property yourself.

- Carsten

* Re: BUG-Resume clock on startup
@ 2009-07-08 11:40   ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-07-08 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> On Jul 8, 2009, at 1:25 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:
>
>> Hi Carsten,
>>
>> I have a monthly repeated task (Archive tasks) that has lots of old
>> clock time on it currently but has never been marked DONE since the
>> creation of the property LAST_REPEAT_TIME.  If this task is clocking
>> when Emacs exits and you restart emacs and answer Yes to continue the
>> clock - the modeline has the total time for the parent task (151:04
>> instead of the total time for this task (5:04).  If I clock the task
>> in
>> again the modeline is correct.
>
> I don't think this can be avoided for a transition period, until each
> such tasks has the new property.
>
> O course you can go to all these tasks and add the LAST_REPEAT
> property yourself.

The bug isn't that the LAST_REPEAT is missing - but that the modeline
has the total time for the parent task of the one that gets clocked in.

@ 2009-07-08 12:30     ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-07-08 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Jul 8, 2009, at 1:40 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

> Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> On Jul 8, 2009, at 1:25 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Carsten,
>>>
>>> I have a monthly repeated task (Archive tasks) that has lots of old
>>> clock time on it currently but has never been marked DONE since the
>>> creation of the property LAST_REPEAT_TIME.  If this task is clocking
>>> when Emacs exits and you restart emacs and answer Yes to continue
>>> the
>>> clock - the modeline has the total time for the parent task (151:04
>>> instead of the total time for this task (5:04).  If I clock the task
>>> in
>>> again the modeline is correct.
>>
>> I don't think this can be avoided for a transition period, until each
>> such tasks has the new property.
>>
>> O course you can go to all these tasks and add the LAST_REPEAT
>> property yourself.
>
> The bug isn't that the LAST_REPEAT is missing - but that the modeline
> has the total time for the parent task of the one that gets clocked
> in.

Ah, sorry, I misread.

This bug has been fixed.

- Carsten

* Re: BUG-Resume clock on startup
@ 2009-07-08 13:41       ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-07-08 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> On Jul 8, 2009, at 1:40 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:
>
>> The bug isn't that the LAST_REPEAT is missing - but that the modeline
>> has the total time for the parent task of the one that gets clocked
>> in.
>
> Ah, sorry, I misread.
>
> This bug has been fixed.

Thanks!  Apologies if I wasn't clear on my first post.

-Bernt