On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:06:34 +0530, Puneeth wrote: > > Hi, > > Exporting from org to LaTeX is broken on the master. > > Git bisect gives the bad commit as 034dbac3eecd > "Search for LaTeX setup case-insensitively" I can confirm it's broken. I've not had time to really track down where it is happening but I can say that all my latex files are incorrect in the generation of the \documentclass{} line, specifically an extra character is being inserted between "class" and "{", even though I have specified my own org-export-latex-classes. Very strange. I'll try to track this down on the way home on the train tonight... : Org-mode version 7.01trans (release_7.01h.180.g190e)