* org-publish with latest changes?
@ 2010-10-13  8:54 Guy Wiener
From: Guy Wiener @ 2010-10-13  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello everyone,
I am using org-publish to publish some document on my web page. I would
really like to add to that some notification of the latest changes - E.g.,
an RSS of the recently changed headlines. Is there some way to hack that? I
can use diff and get the textual changes from the latest version, but I
think that some way to mark the headlines whose content has changed will be
better.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
  Guy Wiener