At Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:45:42 -0500, Jeff Horn wrote: > > Only a minor annoyance. Posting in case anyone else runs into the same issue. > > In the easy customize interface, when setting the value for a variable > in "local settings" for a custom command, the > org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines value of "all" must be preceded by a > single quote.[1] I expected this to automatically happen, as the easy > customize interface generally takes care of such escaping. > > The parenthetical "sexp" leads me to believe this is the intended > behavior. Is this correct? From my understanding this is correct. The dialog allows you to set an arbitrary symbol to an arbitrary value, i.e. not limited to another symbol (e.g. 'all). Thus a sexp is required and the single quote in front of the symbol all is the short hand notation of (quote all). Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de