At Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:55:54 +0100, Bastien wrote: > > David Maus writes: > > >> It seems that such a non-regression test base and script do not > >> exist. However that would be good to have in order to check that any > >> correction does not break anything. > > > > That's exactly what the testing framework[1] could and should do. > > I've just not figured out how to best write tests for entire export > > operations. Thinking of it: We could create an input file dedicated > > to test link exporting, put in different kinds of links, export and > > then use regexps to check if the links have been exported fine. > > I've just added testing/links.org to the testing framework. > > Vincent, feel free to suggest any addition to testing/ so that we can > enrich our test-base with various examples! Being able to reproduce > errors on those files will help people feel confident the error does > not come from their configuration. Attached patch factors out the link handling part of `org-export-as-html' in a separat function which takes the processed line and the exporting options as arguments and returns the possibly modified line. Having the link handling in a separate function makes it way easier to test this specific behaviour of export. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de