On 11 Apr 2011, Bastien wrote: > Julien Danjou writes: > >> On Sat, Apr 09 2011, Michael Markert wrote: >> >>> No, but if it's necessary (or helping) I'll do so. >> >> Well, since org-contacts is part of contrib I think it's not necessary, >> so I'll merge it as it is unless Bastien says I'm wrong. > > You're right. No need for FSF copyright assignment for code in the > contrib/ directory, as this directory does not go to the Emacs trunk. > > Still, it's always better to get the assignment process done in case > code from contrib has to move to Org's core. I'll do so then. Michael