On Tue, May 17 2011, Le Wang wrote: > It seems that an "EMAIL" property indicates the current heading is a > contact. How can I store contacts that I don't have an e-mail for? You change that rule. It's a defcustom, simply set it to be "there's an EMAIL or a BIRTHDAY". > Is it possible to specify birthdays without year? I often want to jot > down someone's birthday so I'm not surprised next year, but don't want > to ask them how old they are. :) Not really :( -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info