I have been unable to reproduce either of the problems you described. Could you start with these two files and build a minimal example demonstrating the bug which can be started with something along the lines of : emacs -Q -l seb.el Once I can observer the behavior then I should have a chance to fix it. Thanks -- Eric Eric Schulte writes: > "Sebastien Vauban" writes: > >> Hi Eric, >> >> Eric Schulte wrote: >>>> Well, I have many other problems with this version (such as speed commands >>>> not working anymore, yasnippet expansion not working anymore on TAB, some >>>> files which say they're not in Org-agenda-files, etc.) but that's another >>>> story. >>> >>> I don't understand, are you saying that all of the above problems are caused >>> by the introduction of inline call lines? I have not experienced any of >>> these problems. >> >> No, I just said I had many other little problems since the last git update. >> Though, I did not know where they come from. Now, I am positive that it comes >> from the LOB. See the ECM I sent yesterday, and the similar report done >> yesterday by Darlan. >> > > Hi Seb, > > I don't know what you are referencing above, but if the new LOB behavior > is causing problems then I certainly want to help resolve them. Can you > link me to the "ECM" you mentioned, and to Darlan's report? > >> >>>> About this, my only weirdness is that I had to confirm 12 times (yes, 12!) >>>> that I wanted to execute the calls. >>>> >>>> I have this in my emacs config file for months >>>> >>>> ;; don't be prompted on every code block evaluation >>>> (setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil) >>>> >>>> ... has this var become a local file variable? >>> >>> This has not become a buffer local variable and I can not reproduce your >>> problem, could you please submit a minimal configuration with which I >>> can reproduce this problem. >> >> When removing the Org file with the SQL code from my org-agenda-files, and >> relaunching Emacs (on an updated git), I don't see that problem anymore... >> Maybe related to the above problem, then. >> > > Hmm, could you send me a copy (or minimal subset) of this offending > Org-mode file that causes the multiple prompts? Are you loading this > file using `org-babel-lob-ingest'? > >> >>>> Last thing: the questions in the echo area sometimes display the block name >>>> in parentheses, sometimes not... >>>> >>>> - "Evaluate this emacs-lisp code block (square) on your system? (yes or no)" >>>> - "Evaluate this emacs-lisp code block on your system? (yes or no)" >>> >>> When the code block has a name, the name is shown in parens, when the code >>> block is not named no name is shown. >> >> What I did not understand, is that these messages appeared when running the >> example file I took, where only one block is defined, and that block is named. >> Hence, I'd expect to always see the same message, with the block name in >> parentheses. >> >> Though, as I don't have to confirm anymore (the symptom disappeared), we can >> put this in the fridge... but for the problem with the LOB file (see >> thtp://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg43083.html). >> > > Oh, I see, the file in question is mentioned in this linked email. I > will take a look and see if I can reproduce locally. Expect more from > me on this today. > > Cheers -- Eric > >> >> Best regards, >> Seb -- Eric Schulte http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/