* Syntax for tags-todo in org-agenda-custom-commands
@ 2011-07-07 12:17 Loris Bennett
From: Loris Bennett @ 2011-07-07 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

In my org-agenda-custom-commands I've got two block entries:

tags-todo "office&(project|task)"

and

tags-todo "home&(project|task)"

Items with :office:project: and :home:project: are separated properly,
but :office:task: and :home:task: end up in both lists.

What should the correct syntax be and where is it described?

Thanks

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)