Hi everybody, I've been using org-mode for quite a while but only recently found myself in need of using ditaa to draw some simple diagram. As it turns out my installation of emacs(Ubuntu 10.10, emacs-snapshot from https://launchpad.net/~cassou/+archive/emacs) doesn't come with ditta.jar pre-bundled, although I'm not sure if it should. Anyway, despite my installation of ditta with help of apt-get, org-babel kept unsuccessfully trying to locate /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/contrib/ditta.jar, leaving me without any diagrams produced. So to alleviate the problem I cloned git repository and wrote a small patch implementing very crude algorithm, which is, nonetheless, in my opinion, still an improvement on default behavior. For more details see commit message. Andrey Smirnov