* org-read-date-prefer-future should prefer next week if the given time is before now
@ 2012-07-12 10:02 Tom
From: Tom @ 2012-07-12 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have

 (setq org-read-date-prefer-future 'time)

in my .emacs, so if I give a time like 8am and it is before now
then it is interpreted as tomorrow. This is good, because I never
want to set times in the past.

However if I give "thu 8am" (it is Thursday 11:50am here, so Thu 8am
is before now) then org interpretes it as 8am today. When
org-read-date-prefer-future is set then org should also interpret
times given as day+time as future times if the day of week is the same,
but the given time is before now. That is, in this case Thu 8am should
be interpreted as 8am next Thursday.