* Publishing only sub-hierarchies with a given tag
@ 2012-11-25 12:54 Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2012-11-25 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

The publishing methods are quite capable. I wonder whether or not it
is possible (or easy to implement) to limit content to
sub-hierarchies that are tagged for publishing.

So if I have multiple Org-mode files in «base-directory», publish
only the (few) things that are tagged with e.g. «:publish:».

Background: I am still thinking of developing a new blog system
(with Python) where a blog entry is done only by selecting a DONE
state together with a :blog: tag. The publish-method of Org is not
that flexible yet ...

--
Karl Voit