Hi, I have started a /google calendar/ synchronization ~Emacs~ module. Rather than using =ical= format, I use directly ~Google~ =API=. For sure it is less usefull for other calendar services, but it will keep working when ~Google~ is stopping supporting =caldav=. For now, only fetch from ~Google~ is implemented, but extension (then push and sync) should be quiet easy to manage. You will find it [[https://github.com/bateast/google-calendar][here (github)]]. If this can be usefull for you, -- : ~^v^~ Bat