Rick Frankel writes: > On 01.05.2013 13:28, Daimrod wrote: >> Thanks for the report, I've attached a patch that fixes this problem >> (in >> both `org-display-inline-images' and `org-preview-latex-fragment'). >> However I don't know if it is the right approach or if I should try >> to >> narrow this to lower-level functions. >> >> I know that `clear-image-cache' raise this error but I haven't tried >> to >> see if it the only one. Should I try to look more at it and add a >> `org-clear-image-cache' which will check if a graphic display is >> available or is the current solution fine? > > Looks good. No, I tried narrowing it down myself and it breaks in amy > other places in org-display-inline-images if you don't simply cond out > the entire function. Fixed in master, thanks again for your report! Regards, -- Daimrod/Greg