"Sebastien Vauban" writes: > Hi Eric, > > Eric Schulte wrote: >> aditya siram writes: >>> What's the rationale for having padlines by default in tangled source? It >>> generates wrong programs for languages where whitespace is significant >>> (Haskell) and, for me, doesn't noticeably improve the look of the tangled >>> file in cases where it isn't. >> >> It is possible to change the value of default header arguments on a >> per-language basis because e.g., while (:padlines "yes") may make sense >> for sh, it probably doesn't for Haskell. > > Could it be possible that ":padline yes" does not insert a blank line in front > of the very first block, only *between* all blocks? > > Best regards, > Seb I just pushed up a commit which implements this behavior. See the attached file for an example.