Hi Thorsten, 2014ko irailak 18an, Thorsten Jolitz-ek idatzi zuen: > > Hi List, > > is there a way to call Org speed-commands [fn:1] with a prefix-arg? > Does not work for me ... The attached patch should allow this. You can use C-u N X or C-N X (where N is some digits and X a speed command key). I’ll commit it to master in a few days (along with an entry in ORG-NEWS), unless there is any feedback. It might be cool to also allow digits 0-9 and hyphen (for minus) to work as prefix args when in speed command position. But that’s more complicated.