Nicolas Goaziou writes: >> One funny thing I observed was that the following test fails, but only >> when run via "make test", not from e.g. my "own" Emacs or emacs -q and >> emacs -q -nw. > > I don't see any failing test. When I use something like the attached patch, "make test" goes from passing to failing with a fresh Org. Why is it 1 when evaluated from a text-file?. Or perhaps the Magic Pixies are just angry with me. . . —Rasmus PS: I'll fix the test and push it. -- Not everything that goes around comes back around, you know