Eric S Fraga writes: > On Friday, 13 Feb 2015 at 08:49, Loris Bennett wrote: > > [...] > >> In my ECM and in my original posting there are no empty lines between >> the table information and the actual table (see attached screenshot of >> my original ECM). However, I can see that in your quoted version above >> there is one. > > Ummm, interesting. The way to avoid this issue may be to actually > attach a file instead of pasting the contents into the email. Can you > attach your ECM so that we can see what happens with it?