Hi all, I'd like to put ob-stan.el (attached) in the contrib directory. It adds support for the Stan [1] programming language. I wrote it a while back, but a recent post on the Stan ML [2] made me think that others may find it useful (although I'd guess that the intersection of Stan and Org users is quite small). It's short because the only output that really makes sense is to dump the contents to a file (and maybe compile it), which is then used by a downstream interface [3]. Please let me know if you have any comments about the implementation or if you don't think contrib directory is a good place for it. Thanks. [1] http://mc-stan.org/ [2] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/stan-users/m4r8iUNiLug/Gexo8qCIBgAJ [3] http://mc-stan.org/interfaces/ -- Kyle