Hi, I tried to move to the master branch and found out that the work about lexical-binding everywhere is going well. Nice work Nicolas :-). I found out that `org-make-tags-matcher' relies heavily on the dynamic binding. First of all, it assumes that the `todo-only' variable is scoped in. This is simple to fix by making todo-only a parameter of the function and fixing the calls. Then, it returns a form that relies on the fact that the variables todo and tags-list are scoped in. AFAICU, this sounds a bit trickier to fix because the usage of the returned "matcher" can be correctly used depending on the case. For instance, `org-clock-get-table-data' gives to `org-clock-sum' a lamdba function that evaluates the obtained matcher. The attempt to funcall-ing the lambda in `org-clock-sum' complains that tags-list does not exist. I probably won't have the time to create a patch for that, so I just warn about the problem. Hope that helps. -- Konubinix GPG Key : 7439106A Fingerprint: 5993 BE7A DA65 E2D9 06CE 5C36 75D2 3CED 7439 106A