"N. Raghavendra" writes: > Is there a way to specify the timestamp for a repeated task which has > to be done on the second Sunday of every month? I'd like the todo > state of the task to go back to TODO after it has been marked DONE, as > described in the section on repeated tasks in the Org manual. You can use sexp expressions: look at the chapter 8.3 of the manual, 8.3 Deadlines and scheduling For example I use this expression for the first sunday of every month: <%%(diary-float t 0 1)> -- leandro Scegli sempre un'idea che ti permetta poi di cambiarla http://6xukrlqedfabdjrb.onion