On Wednesday, 30 Aug 2017 at 17:00, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > I think I spotted the problem. I updated the branch. Could you try > again? Done. Attached is the resulting file from elp; much much better! I haven't rerun the default agenda as my agenda files may have changed but only by 1-3 new entries. Question as an aside: how do I best get the updates with git? If I checkout the branch, it tells me that I am 1 commit ahead and the remote is 7 commits ahead (for instance). I find I have to delete the branch and then reacquire. I'm not a big git user (mercurial is my VCS of choice). > Also, are there missing entries (besides inactive timestamps)? If so, > would they be related to inlinetasks? I haven't seen any missing entries since that first time. I do not tend to use inlinetasks in my agenda files, only within project specific files which are not searched by the default agenda views. -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.10-715-g8b5b2c