On Monday, 23 Apr 2018 at 15:50, Alain.Cochard@unistra.fr wrote: > In fact, my use of inelintaks seems to me so basic (I faced the > problem since my day 1 with org-mode) that maybe another solution that > I overlooked would work for me. I'll explain my problem in the hope > that someone might be able to help. From what you describe, inline tasks are indeed the way to go. If/when Nicolas proposes a different syntax, we may need to make changes to our files, of course. Other solutions, e.g. drawers, are for different use cases that many of us have solved by using inline tasks for what they weren't really intended... -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-419-g52ba1a